Text & media
Are you the kind of person that could stand to make an extra $1,000, $2,000, or even $10,000 a month - but don’t have the time or attention to take on a second job or work more hours?
Trust us, you're not alone.
Fortunately, we live in a unique and exciting time.
Only recently, the advancement of technology and the democratization of creativity have made it possible for literally anyone to start earning “passive income” - in other words, to earn money while they sleep, travel, or work on their passion projects. Once reserved for the extremely wealthy and land-owning classes, passive income is now a reality for anyone willing to think creatively and invest the time and effort to set themselves up.
But Where Do You Even Start?
In this course, you're going to learn exactly how to create passive income.
You'll be taken on a step-by-step learning journey, lead by top Udemy Instructor Jonathan Levi, to learn exactly how he has made over $1 Million in passive income, using simple strategies and frameworks that anyone can apply.
In This Course, You'll Learn:
- The economic theories and frameworks that Jonathan has learned both through personal experience and through attending one of the world’s top business schools, so you can save 10 years of expensive trial and error
- The secrets of how passive income actually works, so that you can harness the profit-making potential previously reserved for the ultra-rich
- About the ins and outs of each and every possible avenue for making passive income, so that you can choose the right ones for you and get started fast
- Plus, you'll learn how to leverage the passive income you make to create the most satisfaction and happiness in your own life!
This isn’t some scammy “Get rich quick” course designed to pump you full of hope and generative passive income for nobody but the author.
If anything, it's more like a "get rich slow (and steady)" course!
It’s going to require a lot of hard work, including worksheets, exercises, and of course, you'll need to get out there and actually launch your own passive income projects.
Some of them will succeed - some will fail. But armed with this powerful and to-the-point crash course, you’ll be joining the fast lane, accelerating your journey towards becoming a Passive Income Powerhouse.
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll today to start learning how you, too, can become a Passive Income Powerhouse.
Section 1 - Introduction & What You'll Learn
- Lecture 1: Introduction & About Your Instructors
- Lecture 2: Downloading the PDF Syllabus & Worksheets
- Download: Course Syllabus and The Personal Goals & Progress Worksheet
Section 2 - The Passive Income Mentality
- Lecture 3: So What is "Passive Income," Really?
- Lecture 4: The Right & Wrong Reasons to Create Passive Income
- Quiz 1: Do you have the passive income mentality?
Section 3 - The Economics of Passive Income
- Lecture 5: What the rich know that others do not
- Lecture 6: How money works & the two vehicles of value exchange
- Lecture 7: Repetitive consumption: the secret to passive income
- Lecture 8: People create value - but they don't have to deliver it
- Quiz 2: Do you understand the economics of passive income?
Section 4 - The Three Methods of Exchanging Value
- Lecture 9: Selling Value
- Lecture 10: Renting Value
- Lecture 11: Creating secondary value - and then renting or selling it
- Download: The My Unique Value Worksheet
- Quiz 3: Do you know all 3 methods of exchanging value?
Section 5 - Engineering Passive Income & Examples
- Lecture 12: What value can YOU create?
- Lecture 13: Real estate: a passive income power tool
- Lecture 14: How To Invest In Real Estate, Even If You Don't Have $500K Lying Around
- Lecture 15: Digital goods: a passive income renaissance
- Lecture 16: Software and digital services
- Lecture 17: Patents and intellectual property
- Lecture 18: Blogs, websites, podcasts, and more
- Lecture 19: Selling actual products
- Lecture 20: Traditional investments
- Lecture 21: Other physical assets
- Lecture 22: Helping people discover your products
- Quiz 4: Do you know how to create passive income?
Section 6 - The Importance of Diversification
- Lecture 23: Why we always diversify
- Lecture 24: Diversification considerations
- Quiz 5: Do you understand diversification?
Section 7 - Common Criticisms & Concerns
- Lecture 25: "I can't do this - I don't have deliverable value"
- Lecture 26: "Passive income isn't really passive"
- Lecture 27: "Competition will kill you if you aren't vigilant"
- Lecture 28: "Passive income takes the joy out of work"
- Lecture 29: "What about boredom?"
- Lecture 30: "You can't build a successful company passively"
- Lecture 31: "You can't make enough money to live a good lifestyle"
- Lecture 32: "This just isn't for everybody"
- Quiz 6: Have you overcome the common concerns?
Section 8 - Conclusion & Next Steps
- Lecture 33: Congratulations! Now it's time to go out and do it!
This course is included in our Superhuman Squad™ all access pass!
All Access Pass
Unclock Our Entire Course Library
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Text & media
This course was very informative. It helped confirm some long term plans I have for passive income streams and it also helped me realize that some of my other plans should be tweaked or thrown out altogether to make way for better ideas. Thanks!
Not so much of a detailed how to as more of a good way to view things and think about things big picture. Had some great takeaways on how to think about my own ventures and left feeling like I got re-centered just a bit.